Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
Empact allows you to take a look at developers' impact on the repositories of the company from all the different perspectives. It visualizes the contribution data gathered from the GitHub API and presents it in a couple of cool charts.
In order to visualize the data, two types of charts are used: the bar chart and the stacked area chart.
The back-end server is written in Go. The front-end application is built with React.js; charts are drawn in SVG.
At this point, the project is a working prototype, although most of its features are already complete. Data synchronization is mostly done, keeping data up-to-date is yet to be implemented.
Works best in Google Chrome, Safari has animation issues, Firefox and others have not been thoroughly tested yet.
Commit History @master
- Use local screenshots in readme Gregory Eremin 11 months ago
- Add screenshots to repo Gregory Eremin 11 months ago
- Remove demo link (dead) Gregory Eremin (commit: GitHub) 3 years ago
- Add readme Gregory Eremin 6 years ago
- Remove test db dump from master Gregory Eremin 6 years ago
- Deployment Gregory Eremin 6 years ago
- Phony data set Gregory Eremin 6 years ago
- Update schema Gregory Eremin 6 years ago
- Sync script Gregory Eremin 6 years ago
- Update build script and nginx config Gregory Eremin 6 years ago